Monday, July 10, 2017

PRINCESS BREEZE TOUR

Today is the beginning of a new week and also the beginning of the tour for my latest novel PRINCESS BREEZE. Here is the schedule for this week. I'm giving away two paperback copies of the book, so if you're young at heart or know teens who like to read, you have a good chance of winning a copy. This is the sequel to JUST BREEZE.




July 10 – Juneta @ Writer’s Gambit – Guest Post


Mythical Books – Guest Post


Writers & Authors – Guest Post


Alex J. Cavanaugh – Guest Post



July 11 –


July 12 – Rockin’ Book Reviews – Review & Interview


July 13 – Stephanie Faris, Author – Guest Post




Breeze says "Good luck." She'd like to share her story with you.

Happy Reading! 

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex. I appreciate your time to host us.

      Have a super week.

      Delete
  2. Hope the tour goes grand as you breeze across blogland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha,ha, Pat. You're so clever. We're breezing right along.

      Have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your tour, Beverly! I've caught you a couple of places today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lee. It's fun so far. I saw you there, dear friend.

      Delete
  4. Congrats, Beverly. Saw you at Alex's blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane. He so kindly joined the tour. Authors are fantastic.

      Delete
  5. Congrats, Beverly, and good luck with your tour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karin. I appreciate your "good luck." That's always welcome.

      Delete
  6. A busy time for you Beverly, hope all goes well.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. I can't complain. All is going well.

      Delete
  7. Can't wait! Thank you for including me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support, Stephanie. I appreciate you being on the tour. Hope you're having fun.

      Delete
  8. How fun! I haven't been around much the last couple days, but I'll have to pop by a stop or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you stopping by, Crystal. I know how busy you are. You are amazing that you do as much as you do. Wonder Woman. :)

      Delete